- Evidence of experience of regeneration â€“ the New Birth (John 1:12, 3:3-8, I Peter 1:8, 25)
- Evidence of a consistent Christian life (Romans 6:4;8:10;13:13, Eph 4:17-32; 5:1,2 John 1:1,6,7)
- Active participation in the life and ministry of the church.
- Willingness to contribute regularly to the support of the Assembly by consistent and generous giving as the Lord prospers. (2 Cor. 8:9-11).
- Readiness to be governed by the constitutional rules of order adopted by the Assembly.
- The use and abuse of drugs, tobacco, alcoholic beverages are unbecoming of Christian believers.
- Believers are expected to be modestly dressed and avoid patronizing commercial cinemas.
- Members shall refrain from joining any secret order which is recognized as contrary to our Statement of Faith and practice